Digital Senior Account Manager – Small Established agency – Oxford based office/remote – £competitive
Our client is a small well established medical communications agency who specialise in digital projects including website/app development along with digital audits. They are eager to bring on a Digital Senior Account Manager with a solid background in medical communications.
- Very strong project pipeline with a very busy 2021 coming up
- Small company with a very autonomous yet supportive environment
This Digital Senior Account Manager role will involve working as a trusted advisor to pharmaceutical clients; providing strategic direction across accounts while ensuring that revenue and profit targets are achieved. Responsibilities include:
- Developing strong and trusted relationships with all clients acting as main point of contact
- Organically and pro-actively growing the business in-line with account plan
- Ensuring projects are driven and delivered on time and on client strategy
- Assuming financial responsibility for client budgets including documentation of change of scope
- Delegating to and mentoring junior members of the team
To apply for the Digital Senior Account Manager role, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in medical communications jobs.
- Proven experience of gaining, growing, and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of managing communication projects from planning to delivery and evaluation
- Extensive understanding of a variety of media including events, design, digital, and video
- An understanding of a wide range therapy areas, and an understanding of the regulations followed in healthcare communications
What should you do next?
This Digital Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work across a range of innovative projects as part of a close-knit, collaborative team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.