Director, Digital Engagement (Med Comms) - Clinical Research organisation - 100% remote working or office based if preferred - highly competitive package!
Global organisation who support biopharma and medical device industries in the development and commercialisation of new medical products and therapies.
- 35 year heritage
- Helped develop 95% of the top 200 best-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market
- Large Medical communications team of c300 people
- Provide full services in Medical Communications from Publication Planning & Scientific Content, Commercial Activities, Interactive & Digital Media, Medical Expert Activities, Advisory Boards and Consultancy Meetings and Educational Slide Decks.
As Director, Digital Engagement on the Medical Communications team of this global CRO, you will lead the development of innovative and effective digital offerings and novel solutions for their pharmaceutical clients.
- Provide Digital and Creative strategy excellence across clinical communications, creative studio, digital media, exhibitions, studio and production.
- Develop and implement a long-term vision and growth strategy for the department.
- Use your knowledge of digital solutions, audiences, channels and communications strategy in the development, implementation and delivery of communication plans according to clients' needs.
- Develop detailed business plans and sales strategies. Actively prospect and leverage opportunities for Digital Engagement with other business units across the business.
- Leadership and management of the team: recruitment, coaching, mentoring, progression planning
- Management and oversight of financial metrics to achieve P&L targets.
For this Director, Digital Excellence role, you will have in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape including technical knowledge and its future state, and an understanding of Medical Communications offerings, processes, clients and the healthcare industry.
- Proven success in account management and client relationship building
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment at Senior Manager level or above
- Line management of a team of 5 or more people, providing motivational leadership.
- Strategic thinking and implementation. Solutions focused.
- Strong customer focus. Creative, resourceful and proactive.
What should you do next?
This Director, Digital Engagement role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a global team focusing on the development of innovative and effective digital offerings to the pharmaceutical industry. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and I look forward to hearing from you!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.