Director of Market Access - Market Access Consultancy - Remote Role - UK Wide - £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
A growing market access consultancy based in Cheshire who specialise in streamlining launch, training and pricing strategies for their pharma clients worldwide. Our client has been steadily expanding their team in recent years and this new position highlights their internal growth and expanding customer base.
- As a Director of Market Access, you will take full responsibility of managing all projects company wide.
- Inspire, develop and grow a team of Project Managers who will report directly into you.
- Work in close coordination with the commercial team to support in new business development.
- Mid term aim for this individual would be to step up into a Practice Lead position.
As a Director of Market Access, our client is looking for:
- Proven success in line management within a market access consultancy. Or significant mentoring experience with a desire to break into management.
- Familiarity in working commercially to generate new business.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and utilise all areas of a market access consultancy business to ensure overall department success.
- Able to commute to their Cheshire office 2 days p/week
What should you do next?
This Director of Market Access job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.