Director Market Access – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – US (New York, Boston and San Francisco) – $Competitive Salary Package
A well-established, global, multi-functional pharmaceutical consultancy who are growing their market access team across the US, Canada and UK
- This innovative and market-leading consultancy supports clients across four key practices:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Market Research
- Market Access, Pricing and reimbursement
- Pharmacovigilance / Post Marketing Studies
- A key member of the leadership team, contributing to strategy creation, planning and decision-making. Overseeing client engagement teams, committed to developing and delivering executable project outcomes to meet specific objectives of our global clients.
- Full responsibility for building positive and long term relationships with key clients and through business development, contributing to short and long term financial business growth.
- A minimum of 7 years market access consulting experience
- Experience of managing large project teams and track record of developing talent
- Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) in a life science subject
What should you do next?
This Director position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.