Director, Product and Strategy (Medical and Patient Communications) – Global CRO – Reading / London or Remote – to £95K+ loads of benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity to spearhead the team tasked with the design, delivery and sales of evidence dissemination products and services for the medical and scientific communications team, including publications committees, publications planning and execution, communications plans and data visualisation tools.
This Director of Product and Strategy role sits on the Medical and Patient Communications team of a Global clinical research organisation, supporting clients from Phase II through commercialisation and beyond.
- Truly integrated business; set up to collaborate and bring the right people together to provide solutions to client challenges.
- Global and local knowledge across the world, providing insights into physician and patient behaviour.
- Employees include medical experts, professors, PhD’s, physicians, nurses and MSL’s who all generate insights across the product lifecycle.
- Rapid access to insights from therapeutic and clinical experts to help shape strategy.
- Activities include Medical Affairs, Market Access Communications, Real World Evidence and Clinical Pathways communications, promotional activities, behavioural- based patient support programmes and technology solutions.
As Director, Product and Strategy you will be responsible for developing the vision, strategy and roadmap of products and services provided by the Scientific Communications team.
- Drive the evolution, articulation, training, uptake and successful sales and delivery of new products and services.
- Develop and embed a compelling and differentiated value proposition and set of services that enable global growth.
- Lead the development and provision of core materials including product suite, pricing, cases and credentials.
- Support the development of go-to-market materials and sales training and strategy globally, regionally and locally.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure ongoing differentiation of services.
- Identify marketing and thought leadership activity required at global, regional and mational level, and participate in thought leadership articles and presentations as a subject matter expert.
- Provide leadership to oversee strategic and operational delivery of pilot programmes.
A seasoned medical communications professional, you will understand medical communications strategy and how to drive the innovation and evolution of products and services.
- Build solid relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues across R&D, Real World Evidence and the wider Medical and Patients Communications team.
- Growth mindset – work with the BD team and other leaders to scale and sell effectively
- Passionate about evidence dissemination within scientific communications to educate and elicit behaviour change.
What should you do next?
As Director of Product and Strategy on the Medical and Patient Communications team, you will be innovative, strategic, passionate and driven by the power of scientific communications to make the biggest impact possible and help clients create a healthier world. Please contact me today for further information and click apply to send your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.