Drug Safety Specialist, Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, North West England – Excellent Salary
Fully remote interview and onboarding process
Carrot Pharma Recruitment are working in partnership with a long-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and distribution company to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join their team at their head office based in Greater Manchester.
My client has a long-standing reputation for providing quality products to countries throughout EMAE. With major expansion over the past few years the company expanded its capability boasting a state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturer site.
Due to internal promotion my client is looking to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join their team based at the Head Office in Greater Manchester.
As Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be responsible for collecting, reporting and reviewing pharmacovigilance data, as well as assisting in the preparation of pharmacovigilance reports.
The role will involve
- Taking responsibility for the PV email inbox, ensuring emails are actioned
- Assist the QPPV in maintaining the Pharmacovigilance system and related quality systems
- Download Anonymised Single Patient Reports received from the MHRA via EVWEB
- Prepare and review Annual Safety Reviews and Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Download and process ICSRs for company products from the EMA’s Medical Literature Monitoring Service (MLM)
- Prepare and maintain Safety Data Exchange Agreements
- Triage, process and follow up all ICSRs for all company products in accordance with applicable regulations, SOPs and safety data exchange agreements
- Report adverse event reports to the Health Authorities in line with local requirements
To be considered for this role all applicants are required to have the following
- Degree educated in a life science, healthcare or other appropriate scientific discipline)
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
In return my client is looking to offer a competitive salary and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
What should you do next?
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not delay in sending your CV across today for immediate interview. Or to hear about other Pharmacovigilance jobs we're currently working on please give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.