E commerce Team Lead - Warehouse, Consumer Healthcare Company - London
This consumer healthcare company produce a variety of award-winning nutritional supplements and vitamins. They are a market leader who are continuously developing and striving to be the best at what they do. They have great clients and a strong brand, there is an opportunity to0 learn a lot from this company.
- This is a unique opportunity for an experienced E-commerce team lead based in the warehouse.
- You will be monitoring and supervising the e-commerce warehouse team daily to make sure all duties and tasks are completed.
- Supervise and replenish inventory levels in the picking area.
- You will be setting and monitoring all KPIs as well as re-ordering packaging and postage materials.
- You will be responsible for staffing levels, carrying out inventory checks and ensure all health and safety checks are upheld at all times.
- Must have experience in all the duties of this role as above
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to motivate your team
- You must have previous team leader experience in an e-commerce setting
- The use of warehouse systems, ideally SAP and scanning systems would be an advantage
What should you do next?
This E-Commerce teal lead - warehouse position is a great opportunity within a fantastic company. I am working on the role now so please get in touch ASAP, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.