Medical Editor - Medical Education Agency – Buckinghamshire - Up to £35k DoE
A small, independent agency looking for an experienced Editor from a med comms agency background to join their idyllic Buckinghamshire office!
An exciting time for the agency with a push for growth whilst maintaining an autonomous working culture. Their editorial team is now looking to expand to meet the growing demands of the company!
- Therapy areas: Haematology, Hep C, breast cancer, diabetes, HIV, Urology and many more
- Clients: major pharma companies, including long-standing clients since the company opened 12 years ago
- Specialist division working on an incredibly exciting global biosimilar account
- Based within the beautiful, idyllic village of Amersham with boutique stores, coffee shops, and restaurants on the doorstep
- Benefits include private healthcare for employee & family, holiday flexibility to buy/sell an additional four days, and a discretionary bonus scheme
The successful candidate will be someone who is well versed in referencing scientific materials and using PowerPoint
- Editing and proofing a vast array of medical education materials
- Preparing medical education materials for Client compliance processes
- Ensuring all material is fully referenced in accordance with client SOPs
- In addition to your own editorial responsibilities their editors also provide a second line of quality control for their editorial assistants
The candidate they are looking for is likely to have two or more years of medical editing experience and can provide support on both the compliance management of materials such as slides, speaker briefs, materials to promote meetings etc, but also the broader editorial skills
- Ability to accurately reference with primary supportive data and clinical studies
- Adaptability in editing principles for different client demands and audiences
- Demonstrable interest in scientific writing – an excellent opportunity for life-sciences graduates!
What should you do next?
This Editor role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow within a fantastic company and gain leadership skills through mentoring Editorial Assistants. To discuss this Editor role further or to find out about other Editorial jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.