Engagement Manager Market Access – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – London – Competitive Salary Package
A well-established, global, multi-functional pharmaceutical consultancy who are growing their market access team across the UK, US and Canada.
- This innovative and market-leading consultancy supports clients across four key practices:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Market Research
- Market Access, Pricing and reimbursement
- Pharmacovigilance / Post Marketing Studies
- This integral position sits within the senior team, contributing to wider strategic planning and decision making as well as responsibility in running project teams committed to developing and delivering executable outcomes to meet specific objectives of their global clients
- Responsibility from project conception to completion
- Actively contributing to business development activities, account planning process and client proposals preparation
- A minimum of 4 years market access consulting experience
- Experience of full lifecycle project management
- Track record in developing talent
- Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) in a life science subject
What should you do next?
This Engagement Manager position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.