FP&A Business Analyst – Global Pharma – Oxford – Competitive Financial Package
- This role is working for a global biotech company with an extremely impressive portfolio of life enhancing medicines.
- They invest in R&D to bring new medicines to market for rare and complex diseases.
- The organisation is a great fun, hardworking, growing organisation with “people focussed” employees.
- They have grown commercially very quickly and have a bright future ahead!
- This role is working in a small team and is office based in Oxford 1-3 days per week and the other part of the week from home.
- Your role will be to support the monthly, annual and quarterly planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- You will support the FP&A teams internationally.
- You will create and maintain periodical business reports related to sales and Opex.
- You will work closely with accounting on the month end and quarter end close processes, including accruals, reconciliations, pre-paid etc.
- You will proactively identify opportunities for tactical improvements in commercial operations and shared services.
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business.
- You must be detail-oriented with analytical and problem solving skills.
- You must have 2-4 years’ experience in FP&A.
- They are looking for someone to come with new ideas and grow and develop in this role.
- You don’t need to be a qualified accountant, but it’s great if you are!
- They need someone who understands excel processes, understands data and wants to grow in the financial world.
- Someone well organised with excellent planning skills and strong communication skills would be perfect.
What should you do next?
This FP&A Business Analyst role is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing pharma company and be a part of their bright future. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.