Forecasting Director - Pharmaceutical Analytics Consultancy - USA, Manchester or London
My client has vast experience in supporting pharmaceutical clients to answer their forecasting and analytical needs:
- They deliver innovative solutions using cutting edge forecasting technologies and proprietary software
- They train their clients on how to make sense of large, complex data sets
- They support key business decision making with product planning and bespoke, strategic projects
- They work with clients on a global scale, with a physical presence in the UK, mainland Europe and the US
This position is integral in order to support the continued growth of the business. Responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of complex, analytical projects.
- Managing client accounts - acting as the main point of contact for any queries
- Responsibility for proving strategic solutions that address challenging, business critical questions
- Ensuring project profitability and working to secure future business opportunities
- Leading discussions on technical questions and modelling reviews. Rolling out training with clients
In order to be successful in this position, you'll ideally have a mix of the following:
- This position is geared towards providing exceptional client service, so an ability to think strategically and work closely with pharma clients is essential
- You will need to have a good understanding of a variety of forecasting techniques and how they can be applied to solve client problems.
- End to end project management experience is essential
- You will need to have worked in a role which has focused on providing technical solutions to pharmaceutical clients. The ability to consult and provide solutions is key
- Line management experience would be advantageous
What should you do next?
This Forecasting Director role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call for an informal and confidential chat around other Business Intelligence roles we're recruiting for.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.