Freelance Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – Homebased role for Oxford based agency – Highly competitive day rate in line with experience
Looking for publications specialists for a maternity cover contract (January start for 12 months) and to fill the gap whilst recruiting permanent writers (ASAP start for 3-6months). Option to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
Large, independently owned, well-established agency with an impeccable reputation require freelance support due to new business wins and maternity leave.
You will come in as a Freelance Medical Writer, to support on:
- Publications based work (congress abstracts, posters, presentations, clinical trial manuscripts, reviews) in the field of Oncology
- Maintaining and developing publication plans
- Some non-publications work
- Building client relationships
- Reviewing work from more junior team members
- Project management
As an already experienced freelance writer with experience from medical communications agencies, you will be able to:
- Produce highly accurate work requiring minimal, if any, changes
- Demonstrate experience in both oncology and publications
- Work to strict deadlines
- Dedicate 3- 5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months
What should you do next?
This Freelance Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the most well respected agencies in the medical communications sector. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
For other medical writing jobs please visit our website or get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.