Global Project Manager – Medical Communications – London/Marlow - £competitive salary
Fun and friendly agency with a global client base and fantastic collaboration opportunities due to their fusion of expertise across Healthcare
- Expertise across market research, industry, and communications
- Attractive variety of innovative and creative projects
- Supportive and friendly teams to collaborate with and learn from, with personalised training and support
- Offering a great variety of benefits including bonus scheme, private health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working, adhoc homeworking, 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 days for long service)
- Great company culture with social events and summer/winter meetings
To project manage the implementation of real-world data collection projects for pharmaceutical industry clients, in UK, EU and international settings, in accordance with company policies, procedures and SOPs. More specifically, the role will involve client and project management and oversight of high-quality study delivery for projects across countries. Managing projects to completion within contracted timelines and to the budget will be a critical success factor.
- To provide strong leadership of cross-functional teams to support efficient and effective project management, to meet project deliverables. The cross-functional team may include Real World Evidence (RWE) Consultants, Patient Centered Outcomes Consultants, local country CRAs or Site Engagement Managers, and Project Managers/CRAs in partner organisations, Data Analysts, Data Managers and Scientific Consultants
- Manage project staff from partner companies in other countries, or third-party vendors. This will include project specific scoping and contracting with partners and vendors, in liaison with the Director of Project Management
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or Registered Nurse (RN) in a related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience either as a CRA or Project Manager, with experience of managing a cross-functional team from project contract and start-up to final deliverables. Ideally, the GPM will have international study experience, to manage international RWE projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Demonstrable budget management and finance skills
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/International Council on Harmonisation (ICH) Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regulatory approval process for non-interventional research studies and general oversight of processes outside of UK
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.