Graduate Account Executive - Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - c£18K
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated graduate, seeking a long-term opportunity within Healthcare Advertising? This is a fantastic opportunity to join boutique independent Healthcare Advertising as your first step into industry with limitless possibilities for growth and promotion.
**Interviewing and ready to onboard remotely ASAP!**
An independent, boutique healthcare advertising agency renownded for delivering an exciting array of engaging and innovative advertising and communications campaigns in partnership with the biggest names in healthcare and pharmaceuticals. They are a close-knit, creative and supportive team who are passionate about what they do, and like to have fun doing it!
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking team who are passionate about healthcare advertising
- Ongoing support and development led by industry experts that you work alongside
- The chance to be involved in a wide range of exciting communications campaigns on a variety of life-changing products
- Structured career progression and long-term support to realise your potential
As a Graduate Account Executive you will be getting to grips with a career in account handling within healthcare advertising. You will work closely with the team to assist with the production and development of promotional campaigns on behalf of leading pharmaceutical and healthcare clients:
- Monitoring and updating workflows and project milestones reporting back to the team
- Supporting the wider Account Handling Team with a variety of project activities
- Attending client meetings and working with the team to deliver client briefs
To be suitable for this Graduate Account Executive opportunity you should have a life sciences degree and a clear interest in advertising and communications. You should be familiar with the industry and have gained experience working within a healthcare communications setting whether as work experience, an internship or paid employment:
- Life Sciences Degree educated
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Keen interest in advertising and communications
What should you do next?
This Graduate Account Executive vacancy is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.