Graduate Observational Research Executive – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Observational Research Executive to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. This entry level positive will give you exposure to global projects, fantastic training and development opportunities in a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an Observational Research Executive will include:
- Broad involvement in non-interventional study design, research, analysis and presentation.
- Support commercial team in writing certain sections of proposals
- Working collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members, key stakeholders internally.
As an Observational Research Executive, our client is looking for:
- An interest or ideally a base level of experience in observational research studies/Real World Evidence
- Educated to at least degree level with a science-based qualification
- Ability to work as part of a large project team
What should you do next?
This Observational Research Executive position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.