Head of Growth Marketing - Medical Device Regulatory Affairs Consultancy - UK Home Based - £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
A global regulatory consultancy who work with a vast portfolio of clients and support career development. A privately owned company with offices across London and the US.
- Privately owned company.
- An impressive client base across the globe.
- Offices in London and the US.
- Focused on regulatory strategy, regulatory intelligence and building a solution for clients.
As a Head of Growth Marketing your responsibilities will be,
- Development of new and existing medical device manufacturing clientele.
- Offer creative regulatory/compliance solutions in relation to MDD/MDR legislation.
- Involvement in sales & marketing meetings and attend networking events & industry trade shows.
- Added responsibility around website management, social media engagement and overseeing marketing campaigns.
The ideal skillset/experience of applicants would be,
- Experience in selling compliance solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Existing network of medical device manufacturing companies (UK or globally) would be ideal.
- A dynamic and driven individual who has had experience of promoting/presenting to external key stakeholders.
What should you do next?
This Head of Growth Marketing position won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.