Head of Research EU (12 month FTC) - Innovative Brand Focused Research Consultancy - West London - Salary and package DOE dependent on experience
*Remote interview process
A highly innovative brand focused research consultancy with patented techniques is currently looking for an Head of Research to join them, initially on a 12-month FTC although the likelihood is that this will be made permanent. The company has a great reputation both internationally and within the UK for high quality research and consultancy, particularly around branding and communications, and marketing processes. Their qualitative expertise is particularly highly regarded
The focus of the position is split as follows:
- Leadership of two research teams in the EU
- Leading successful qual and quant projects
- Driving the success of existing client relationships
- Managing and developing people
The ultimate aim of this critical position is to ensure the success of the research teams and always be improving the service to clients through innovative thinking and high-quality research.
In order to be successful in this position, your experience will encompass:
- A solid foundation in pharmaceutical market research, so you have the gravitas to lead others
- Excellent team leader skills and experience
- An understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent client handling and negotiation skills
- An understanding of how to improve methods and services to create value added products for clients
What should you do next?
This Head of Research role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this opportunity isn't quite right for you I'd be more than happy to discuss any of our other live Market Research jobs too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.