Head of Account Management (Medical and Patient Communications) – Global CRO – Reading / London or Remote – to £95K+ loads of benefits!
This is brand new role and will be ideal for someone with an established career working in Medical Communications agencies, maybe as Client Services Director or Director of Client Services, and who now wants to join a global CRO at an exciting period of growth and be involved in medical and patient communications across the product lifecycle.
This Head of Account Management role sits on the Medical and Patient Communications team of a Global clinical research organisation, supporting clients from Phase II through commercialisation and beyond.
- Truly integrated business; set up to collaborate and bring the right people together to provide solutions to client challenges.
- Global and local knowledge across the world, providing insights into physician and patient behaviour.
- Rapid access to insights from therapeutic and clinical experts to help shape strategy.
- Employees include medical experts, professors, PhD’s, physicians, nurses and MSL’s who all generate insights across the product lifecycle.
- Activities include medical affairs (scientific platforms, publications, advisory boards, educational symposia, MSL support, Medical Information), Market Access Communications (global and country level value dossiers, value communication), Real World Evidence and Clinical Pathways communications, promotional activities (concepts, campaigns, training and creative materials across multiple channels), behavioural- based patient support programmes and technology solutions.
This newly created Head of Account Management position is pivotal to the growth strategy of the business. You will:
- Provide strategic leadership and structural support to the experienced account management team.
- Ensure quality, consistency of approach and strong organic growth plans across existing accounts.
- As a Communications subject matter expert, provide senior sponsorship to key clients, proposals, business development initiatives and accounts.
- Focus on the scientific side of medical communications with publication planning and execution and medical education activities.
To be successful as Head of Account Management you will likely be a Client Services Director of Director of Client Services in a Medical Communications agency, and keen to take on this pivot role in global CRO. You bring with you the following qualities:
- Growth mindset
- Strategic leader
- Senior client sponsor
- Scientific focus
- Strong mentorship
What should you do next?
This is an immediate requirement with the position available as soon as you are. A rare opportunity to transition from agency to CRO using all your knowledge and experience to head up the team and lead it through this exciting period of growth. To discuss further, please submit your current CV today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.