Head of Marketing – Healthcare Company – Cheshire – £Competitive salary plus bonus and car allowance
This is an exciting new role within a revolutionary business, they are dedicated to selfcare and with their innovative approach, they are making it easier for people to look after their own health. They are a British founded business with a dedicated team working with some the top Global pharma companies taking prescription only drugs and switching these to make them available to buy in pharmacies. It is an exciting time to join the business, with great growth plans over the next 5 years.
- Lead and develop the company strategies and plans for each of the brands, implementing annual marketing plans in line with the targets
- Full responsibility for the P&L for each brand
- Ensure the positioning of each brand is correct and in line with the KPIs and achieve a successful launch as well as on going sustainability
- Managing each brand every day as well as the marketing team and their objectives
- Work closely with other internal teams, especially Head of Sales, ensuring there is correct support and collateral to achieve sales targets, sharing customer feedback and market intelligence
- Initiate and over see market analysis, market intelligence gathering and competitor analysis, then develop a strategy for the brands using this information
- With Head of Innovation you will be identifying new product innovation ideas
- Always ensuring the regulatory approval process is always followed and all standards are met for all collateral and communications
- Be An absolute champion of the business
- Must be an experienced OTC Marketing/Brand Manager with 5 years plus successfully building brands and launching products with UK consumer health or personal care markets or pharmacy retail marketing
- You will have a strong commercial background with evidence working successfully with a sales team
- You will have P&L responsibility in a senior Marketing or Brand level role
- Can produce analysis reports and tracking of data
- Has worked cross functionally with other teams and agencies, Market Research, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Advertising agencies etc
- Will have led a small team
- Degree or equivalent qualified, experience of PAGB code.
What should you do next?
A unique opportunity and to become a trail blazer within the healthcare industry. For more information please get in touch ASAP.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.