Head of Regulatory & Quality – Medical Devices - Global Medical Devices Company - South Yorkshire - £negotiable, 5% bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The Head of Regulatory & Quality is responsible for managing a small team of regulatory, quality and clinical professionals whilst remaining hands on. You will play a key part in submitting and maintaining global regulatory approvals for new medical device products as well as maintaining registrations and licences in existing markets.
This is an exciting time to join highly successful, well established, global medical devices company based at their site in South Yorkshire. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of medical devices and associated technology.
- Global, well established medical devices company
- Their products are used in a high number of UK hospitals
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within orthopaedics
The Head of Regulatory & Quality will be responsible for;
- Part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for a small team of regulatory, quality, and clinical professionals as well as remaining hands on
- Submit and maintain global regulatory approvals, supporting regulatory submissions for new markets and maintaining registrations and licences in existing markets.
- Oversee and review the Quality Management System
To apply for this role as a Head of Regulatory & Quality our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good regulatory experience within medical devices, ideally within Class III devices
- Good knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of ISO 134585
- Good quality experience, in particular, managing a quality management system
- Science based degree
What should you do next?
This Head of Regulatory & Quality role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well established, global orthopaedics business who are at the forefront of their market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Regulatory jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.