International Market Access Manager – Pharmaceutical Company – Berkshire – £Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This organisation has grown rapidly since it was founded nearly 40 years ago and specialises in niche therapy areas.
- They have seen the business grow globally with one of their core products being launched in over 30 countries with more to follow.
- They continue to look for and lead the way in innovative technology and patient support, making them a very exciting, fast paced, and dynamic company with a strong outlook on values.
- They are incredibly patient focused but put their success down to a world class team who are committed to developing top class products.
Your role as an International Market Access Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing Pricing and Reimbursement strategies internationally
- Coordinating HTA submissions across 30+ countries
- Manage and develop business relationships in regard to HTAs
- Lead and grow the Market Access team
As an International Market Access Manager, our client is looking for:
- International Market Access experience from either pharma (clientside) or consultancy
- Deep understanding of HTAs, preferably outside of the UK as well.
- Proven development of Pricing and Reimbursement strategies
- Existing relationships with HTA influencers
What should you do next?
This International Market Access Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.