Key Account Manager, Global Pharma Company (Medium-sized in the UK), Pan Mersey, Competitive Salary + Bonus
We are working with a global pharmaceutical company with a fantastic current product portfolio and a strong pipeline. They are looking to add a creative and results driven candidate to the team with passion and ambition to drive their career forward in a KAM role. Interviews are currently on hold, but the manager is reviewing CVs, shortlisting and hoping to resume interviews ASAP, current situation allowing!
- This role is an important territory for the company and currently performing highly.
- It involves working across primary care, secondary care and at CCG level. You will have full responsibility for all customers on your territory who can help to drive the business forward.
- The product has excellent market access, but with future indications on the horizon, any formulary or market access responsibilities will fall under your remit.
- You will create solid business plans, with target lists of customers and a robust strategy in order to hit your sales target.
- You will have at least 2 years' industry experience and impressive sales results to date.
- You will ideally have worked across primary care and secondary care and you must have a patient centric approach as this company are truly patient focused!
- You must be ABPI qualified.
- You will ideally have a primary care network across Pan Mersey.
- You will be a team player and enjoy being a part of an award winning, competitive and successful team!
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to find out about other Pharma Sales jobs I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.