Key Account Manager | Medium Global Pharma Company | North Lincolnshire/South Yorkshire/Leeds| Highly Competitive Financial Package
*This company are looking to interview via video and the onboarding process can occur remotely*
We are currently working with a medium sized Global Pharmaceutical company with a fantastic current product portfolio and a particularly strong pipeline. They have multiple launches planned over the next few years which are going to drive the market forward fantastically well.
Currently looking for a creative and results driven Key Account Manager with passion and ambition to drive their career forward.
This Pharma company has established a culture of driving your career forward internally toward the next steps in your career - whether that is management/marketing etc.
- This role requires the individual to be a tenacious and resilient Sales Representative/Hospital Specialist with experience working with a variety of different customers across the NHS.
- You will be required to drive sales in existing accounts through achievement of Sales and Activity Targets - with an agreed target list of customers across all types within a local health economy.
- You will be required to work on formulary applications, identify and develop local Key Opinion Leaders and implement strategies to develop best practice and Key Account Plans.
- There is also pathway work to be done so any experience with guidelines, service redesign or putting patient pathways in place would be extremely valuable.
- You will be a highly skilled Account Manager / Secondary Care Specialist who will be able to give examples of numerous previous career successes.
- You will have excellent relationship building skills and be able to demonstrate identifying and developing KOLs and submitting formulary applications.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate achieving sales results and be able to articulate how this was done and why certain decisions were taken to achieve success.
- You will have strong commercial aptitude and be business focused in order to plan your accounts and business efficiently and effectively.
- ABPI Qualified
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay - give me a call today to discuss this Key Account Manager job or any other vacancies within Pharma Sales I'm currently working on. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.