Key Account Manager, Global Pharma Company (Medium-sized in UK), North East & Yorkshire, Competitive Financial Package
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager for a global pharmaceutical company to promote their oncology product. It was launched a few years ago and has had fantastic initial success since it has secured funding, and they are now looking for a Key Account Manager to continue this success across the North East and Yorkshire.
As a Key Account Manager your role will involve:
· Positioning your product in the best possible way to ensure 1st and 2nd line usage.
· Demonstrating excellent product, customer and market knowledge.
· Identifying departmental and key stakeholders in the hospital environment and promoting your product to all key players.
· Developing and implementing strategic plans to ensure good coverage and a positive increase in sales, fulfilling patient needs.
· Building advocacy and securing speaker meetings.
To be considered for this role, you will:
· Ideally have a background in Oncology. (The company is willing to look outside of this for someone who has a very strong background in specialist secondary care, is very driven, tenacious and passionate).
· Be able to understand and communicate complex clinical data easily and effectively to ensure credibility in front of customers.
· Have a sound understanding of the UK pharma industry and the NHS so that you are able to build a strong consistent business plan and able to execute this in the field.
· Be able to have a high level of credibility and ensure appropriate market access.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Management role is an exceptional opportunity with a Global Pharma comapny that have massive growth plans! If interested or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.