Key Account Manager - Small Pharma - Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Hampshire - £competitive + great bonus scheme
A rare opportunity to join a small, established, high-performing team!
The company have a global presence in almost 100 different countries, but only a small team in the UK. They have a specialist portfolio of products, a solid pipeline and this role reports into a highly regarded manager.
- The company promotes total autonomy and trust for their KAMs to drive sales on their territories.
- No call rates or KPIs, you are measured on your outputs, formularies and sales successes.
- The company is small and agile and often implements different incentives to make sure KAMs feel rewarded and motivated.
- The team are sociable and high performing – they all hit target last year!
- They have an exciting pipeline, with two product launches planned for next year.
This true KAM role across Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Hampshire involves:
- Working across primary care, secondary care and CCGs, managing all key customers on your territory who can influence your business.
- Promoting a portfolio of two established products and a newly launched product.
- Preparing for two more launches next year and working on all necessary market access as there is no HDM.
- Being focused on securing formularies across the territory.
- Striving to hit and exceed sales targets by building up a strong network across your territory.
To be considered for interview by this company, you will:
- Live on territory.
- Be experienced working across both primary and secondary care and ideally at CCG level.
- Have experience securing formularies and a strong track record of sales success.
- Be ABPI qualified.
- Be a true team player, have an outgoing personality and be keen to be a part of a friendly and successful team.
What should you do next?
This KAM role is a great opportunity to work for a small company with a big culture! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.