Key Account Manager – Small European Pharma – Merseyside, Lancashire, Manchester (M62 West) – Competitive financial package
- Our client is relatively small in the UK, with a larger European presence.
- They are ophthalmology specialists and have an established portfolio of prescription products and a separate business unit of OTC ophthalmology products.
- Within this role as a Key Account Manager working within ophthalmology, you will be responsible for promoting an ophthalmology portfolio into secondary care.
- You will be given the autonomy to hold the conversations with the people you believe will best benefit the company and sales across your territory.
- Your main customers will be within secondary care (with potentially some work in Dispensing Doctors due to a recent successful scheme in this area).
- You will be required to do stakeholder mapping across the area whilst also prioritising your accounts effectively to maximise impact.
- You will be responsible for managing, developing and growing relationships with customers and key advocates and implementing any projects or marketing that will be effective in driving the business.
- To be considered for this Ophthalmology Key Account Manager role, you must have experience working in the ophthalmology arena, working in a secondary care setting.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and able to discuss success in promoting established products as well as launching new medicines.
- This role requires excellent business planning.
- Our client is looking for someone that has a genuine passion for sales and thrives in working in a competitive environment and sharing best practice with the team.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed if you’re well connected in the ophthalmology arena! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.