Key Account Manager – Global Pharma Company – Yorkshire (focus on West Yorkshire) – Excellent salary and package
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established team and work on an upcoming new launch!
- We are working with a highly regarded pharma company that have an incredible portfolio of products and blockbuster products across a range of therapy areas.
- They are now seeking a high calibre Key Account Manager to join their diabetes sales team to continue their success.
- You will be responsible for promoting a first class portfolio of diabetes products.
- You will account manage all key customers on territory as you see fit to drive your business including primary care, secondary care and CCGs.
- You will be responsible for formulary applications and guideline work alongside the Healthcare Development Manager where necessary, but your main remit will be to pull through sales.
- You will identify and mobilise key opinion leaders.
- You will become the diabetes market “go-to” Representative for your customers on your territory.
- You will adopt a key account management approach to achieve sales targets across your territory.
- You will maintain and grow a high performing territory and prepare for a new launch in 2021.
- You will play a vital part of a close-knit team who have been extremely successful to date!
- This is a great opportunity for a Key Account Manager to progress their career and have full responsibility for their territory.
- Current or very recent diabetes experience on territory is essential.
- You will have experience working across West Yorkshire with key opinion leaders, clinicians, specialist nurses and pharmacists and you will have a strong network already in place.
- You will have a high level of business acumen and be able to produce innovative and effective business plans.
- You will ideally have had formulary success in the past and be able to demonstrate how your sales approach and business planning has led to top successes.
- You will be a positive, ambitious and driven individual, keen to succeed in their next role.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed and is interviewing immediately, with an assessment in January. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.