Key Account Manager – Small European Pharma – East Anglia – £Competitive Financial Package
- Our Client are a European pharma company that have been extremely successful since they entered the UK market, recording numerous successive years of double digit growth!
- Their portfolio is specialist secondary care products, including a new high cost drug.
- They have an upcoming new product launch for Q2 2021!
- They are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (with experience working with payors) to successfully launch their new product in the East Anglia region (Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire).
- As a Key Account Manager, you will launch the company’s new high cost drug in Q2 this year across East Anglia.
- You will work with your Regional Business Manager to develop strategic plans for your territory that align with the company’s launch strategy, leading to sales targets being achieved and exceeded.
- Your role will involve working in the payor environment to ensure appropriate market access for this high cost product.
- You will demonstrate excellent product, customer and market knowledge.
- To be successful for this role for this KAM role in East Anglia, you MUST have previous experience in a key account management role within the pharma sales industry.
- You must have experience promoting a high cost product, and ideally a product that requires specialised commissioning.
- To be invited to interview you must have experience working within the payor environment with high cost drugs.
- You will have ambitions to develop your career within a growing company.
- You will have numerous examples of success in hitting sales targets and be able to show creative and strategic sales planning abilities both pre-Covid and in the virtual world.
- You will ideally have product launch experience, launching a high cost product into secondary care.
- You MUST have the ABPI.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company at new product launch stage. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.