Key Account Manager – Global Pharma Company – London – £Competitive Financial Package
- Our Client, a global biotech company with a heritage in Haematology, Oncology and Biologics, has a fantastic opportunity for a highly successful Key Account Manager to promote a specialist rare disease haematology product across London.
- They are a small company in the UK, with a big culture! They have numerous employee awards, a well-renowned training programme and regular ad-hoc incentives and well-being initiatives.
- This product is life changing for patients and has been hugely successful since its relatively recent launch.
- You will be promoting a specialist haematology product for a rare disease with incredible data, showing huge improvements to quality of life for patients.
- You will be autonomous on territory, covering London and Canterbury, working a territory with national and international key opinion leaders.
- Building a positive environment for sales growth, you will prioritise your accounts effectively to maximise impact.
- This role requires in depth clinical discussions with globally renowned clinicians, therefore as a candidate, you must have the gravitas to deal with challenging issues, persevere and problem solve effectively.
- As a candidate, you will already be a successful and self-motivated Hospital Specialist or Key Account Manager with experience in a clinical sell, ideally in the haematology arena.
- You will have a first class track record of sales results, lots of energy and enthusiasm and be keen to be part of a close knit team.
- You must have sold into a specialist therapy area where clinical discussions are frequent.
- You will be innovative and entrepreneurial in your sales approach.
- You must have the ABPI, current pharma sales experience and live on territory in London.
What should you do next?
This Key Account Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Key Account Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.