*Virtual interviews and onboarding*
Launch Project Manager – Global/International contract (Interim, 3-6 month contract), Marketing Agency, Remote working, £500- £550 per day
I am recruiting for an immediate requirement for Launch Project Managers to work on Global/International contracts for a bright and vibrant agency. They have an impressive amount of clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on product launch success. They have a relatively large network of freelance associates who often continue working with the company on various projects as they have a growing volume of work and have had double-digit growth year on year!
- You will support the Global/International launch lead at the pharma company with designing their launch plan
- You will ensure your pharma clients’ launch projects are implemented efficiently and effectively according to strategic and achievable launch plans.
- The role will require you to encourage compliance with launch excellence frameworks and project management methodology.
- You will prepare and co-facilitate workshops for the launch teams.
- You will use project management software to track and reflect on the launch to ensure documentation on success and continuous improvement throughout and after the launch.
- You will be a Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager or Launch Excellence Project Manager already who MUST have worked on pre-launch of a number of pharmaceutical products over at least 3-4 years with Global/International Experience
- You MUST have client-side experience working in a pharma company. This is non-negotiable for the client.
- Global/International Launch experience is crucial for this role
- You will ideally have project management accreditations such as PMP or Prince 2, although previous experience in pharma launch project management will also be considered.
- You will be able to give constructive feedback, have excellent presentation skills, and be able to be a leader and a partner.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK and there are projects available for both 3 days per week and 5 days per week, lasting at least 3 months, but potentially longer.
What should you do next?
This Launch Excellence Project Manager position is a great opportunity to interview virtually and start straight away! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.