Lead Medical Writer and Scientific Specialist - Oncology - Clinical Research organisation - 100% remote working or office based if preferred - up to £80K package!
Global organisation who support biopharma and medical device industries in the development and commercialisation of new medical products and therapies.
- 35 year heritage
- Helped develop 95% of the top 200 best-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market
- Large Medical communications team of c300 people
- Provide full services in Medical Communications from Publication Planning & Scientific Content , Commercial Activities, Interactive & Digital Media, Medical Expert Activities, Advisory Boards and Consultancy Meetings and Educational Slide Decks.
You will join a very social and interactive global medical communications team spanning the UK, India and US.
- Working on a variety of publication activities including being able to research medical and scientific topics, generate scientific copy, editing, fact checking, project management, Bibliography, Manuscripts, Abstracts and web content.
- Lots of communication with clients and leading medical experts
- Work across a broad portfolio in the field of oncology with a specific focus on bladder cancer.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and direction within projects to ensure efficient delivery and high-quality outputs
- Reporting into the Scientific Team Lead with excellent career progression opportunities.
Ideally from a medical communications agency background, you will be comfortable working in a corporate environment with colleagues and clients across the globe.
- Senior or Principal Medical Writer, Scientific Team Lead, Scientific Advisor or a hands-on Scientific Director.
- Experienced in the field of Oncology with knowledge of bladder cancer a bonus.
- Strong client facing experience
- Keen to join a fast paced, dynamic team and work in a corporate environment.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a global team focusing on Publications work in the field of Oncology. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.