Market Access Consultant – Consultancy – Central London - £45k - £65k (Plus bonus and benefits)
This is an opportunity for a Market Access Consultant to join a growing consultancy in Central London. It is a small, well respected team that are growing the outfit and looking to develop a consultant/senior consultant in their career.
They are the UK and European head quarters of a large Medical/Market Access based organisation. They have a fantastic office space in a lovely location.
- Very nice office space with open working areas and amazing views
- Opportunity to learn and develop yourself with market leaders
- Well established senior management team
- Friendly, collaborative working environment which promotes growth
In this Market Access based Pharmaceutical Consulting role you will:
- Primary Research with stakeholders (payers, key opinion leaders, physicians) and data analysis
- Synthesizing insight and recommendations from primary and secondary research
- Start to develop client relationships
- Develop relevant PRMA strategy, ensuring to meet all client expectations
- Attend client meetings and help to manage client expectations
- Develop expertise in specific areas by leading development of products, pitches, IP, etc.
In order to be considered for this Market Access Consultant position, our client is looking for:
- Have a lifescience or pharmaceutical based Bachelors’ degree with a record of academic excellence
- Ability and flexibility to travel
- 3 or 4 years’ plus experience in consulting or pharma (Client-side)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What should you do next?
This Market Access based Consultant or possibly Senior Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a strong, growing team to develop and push your career forward. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access or Health Economics based jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.