Market Access Writer - Pharmaceutical Consultancy -West London / Central London- £40k - £60k DOE
Our client is currently seeking experienced writers to join their Central London or West London offices. They are a well-respected consultancy within the Pharmaceuticals Sector, they are looking for creative, ambitious and enthusiastic people to work with them on some exciting projects.
They are a consultancy that offer a range of services but have always had a focus on in-house writing. They specialise in Market Access, Health Informatics, Real World Evidence and Patient Centred Outcomes. The writing will typically consist of Market Access and Health Economic based projects.
- Multiple offices across the world offering excellent prospects, development and progression
- Lovely offices with casual dress code, flexible start/finish times and 4PM Friday finishes
- Excellent training/development platform
- Corporate and Social Responsibility community for worthwhile causes
- Excellent benefits package including: 29 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and more!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for writing deliverables on exciting projects. The role will offer diversity and a chance to work for a market leading consultancy.
- Deliverables may include but not limited to RWE/epidemiology related projects, systematic and targeted literature reviews, slide decks, HTA submissions, study reports, value proposition, value dossiers, journal manuscripts, conference posters and more!
- Managing written documents throughout all internal and external review, approval and submission processes and maintaining thorough working records.
- Interpreting data and results in the context of the project to identify key results, themes or messages then adapting the tone to resonate with the target audiences.
- Conducting and reporting the results of systematic and targeted literature reviews, including making recommendations on the most appropriate type of review.
- Working with other areas of the business, participating in internal/external meetings and reviewing, proof reading, editing, referencing and formatting of documents written by colleagues, as required.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity and to apply for the Market Access Writing Position, you will:
- Have a BSc or equivalent healthcare qualification (essential) or have an MSc, PhD or equivalent (Desirable)
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Be experienced in writing technically accurate Health Economics Outcomes Research and/or Market Access Reports, Dossiers, Slide Decks and Publications for one of the following: HTA assessments, patient centred outcomes, real world evidence, systematic literature reviews, targeted literature reviews, value propositions, value dossiers (Essential)
- Have advanced IT skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Have a proven track record of Health Economics or Market Access and a good understanding across a range of therapy areas
What should you do next?
This Market Access Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a world-leading pharmaceutical consultancy that can really offer progression and development alongside fantastic benefits. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or get in touch to hear about our other live Market Access jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.