Marketing Coordinator - Healthcare - Manchester - £23k - £25k
- This company is a leader in the dental healthcare market and pioneer new and innovative products which are used worldwide.
- They are family owned business who strive for excellence in their portfolio of products.
- Established for over 170 years, they have a grown a reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their products are used by private dentists for surgical procedures.
- Am ambitious business who take pride in paving the way in dental technologies.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a successful, busy, professional company
- The role will involve supporting a team of Account Managers in organising events and event management
- You would be ensuing there is the correct materials available for resource as well as looking at logistics and speaking with clients
- Social media management is also a big part of this role – to be able to confidently manage and put together a plan of delivery working with product plans and launches
- There will also be an element of supporting the office team in times of high-volume orders
- Being a team player is essential for this position and enjoy being part of a winning company
- This is an exciting role for a highly organised, excellent communicator.
- You should come from a consumer health/healthcare/pharma/beauty background
- Experience coordinating events is essential
- Extensive social media management
- Must be a fantastic team player and communicator
- Highly organised, efficient, confident and likes to work as part of a team
What should you do next?
This role is not to be missed! It involves the opportunity to work with a renowned industry leader and develop professional skill set. Please get in touch ASAP as they are looking to interview early November.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.