Marketing Manager – Medical Devices – London – £Competitive Salary
If you are looking to work for a multinational company that has a wound care portfolio of the highest quality who value experience and credibility in their marketing team, then this is a role for you!
They are one of the only companies experiencing current growth in a very crowded market and are looking to expand their team across the UK as a result.
- Managing and inspiring the Marketing team to deliver top results, on time and in budget
- Strategic planning – setting the marketing/brand strategy with other leads within the business
- Responsible for the market intelligence, monitoring NHS developments, customer satisfaction, competitor analysis
- Presenting findings and results to senior Global colleagues
- Managing and planning all new product launches
- Organising and creating all major events and conferences that take place internal and external, such as Wounds UK, EWMA. National Sales meetings
- Forging strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Publishing Houses, KOLs, Events management and Key suppliers
- This role will be a UK Senior Management team member which will be contributing to the overall Company Management
- You must be working in a Senior Marketing role, already Marketing Manager or looking to take this step up
- You must have excellent communication skills, confident with presenting and be able to explain and present complex issues
- Be able to keep key objectives and requirements a priority, as well as organising time effectively to ensure performance at the highest standard
- You must be commercially minded, able to influence and sell new ideas, understand how to create successful winning brand strategies, strong analytical skills to monitor progress
- Able to quickly build relationships with key stakeholders and work efficiently
What should you do next?
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity or apply please get in touch ASAP
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.