Medical Affairs Advisor, Fully Remote Working, Competitive Salary and Excellent benefits package
*Fully remote interview process and onboarding
Carrot Pharma Recruitment are working on behalf of a global consumer goods company to recruit a dynamic Medical Affairs Advisor to join their respiratory team.
My client is a household name and renowned throughout the world for their portfolio of health, hygiene and home products. With increased demand for their products my client is continuing to strengthen their presence within the global market.
My client currently has an urgent need for a Global Medical Affairs Advisor to join the respiratory team to provide scientific and medical insight to consumers and cross functionally within the business.
- You will work on several short and long terms projects, designing and overseeing clinical trials and collating real world data to gain further medical insight into the therapeutic benefits of a specific product range.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of clinical trials, including writing protocols and engaging with vendors.
- You will work cross functionally with marketing and brand teams to review and approve medical and scientific literature.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the following:
- Pharmacist or PHD qualification with relevant industry experience in clinical research / Medical Affairs within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Expertise in reviewing scientific literature / copy approval.
- Experience within clinical development and real-world data
- Be a team player with the ability to work off own initiative
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return my client is looking offer a competitive salary, plus an excellent benefits package which includes generous bonus and pension contribution. This is a mid-level role which would suit an ambitious team player who is looking to establish themselves within a global organisation.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now for further information, interviews for this role will be held immediately.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.