Medical Device Test & Service Engineer – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire - £Negotiable
I’m recruiting for a Medical Device Test & Service Engineer to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to test and service both new and existing medical devices.
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
The RoleYou will be responsible for testing both new and existing medical devices. You will also provide general product install, service, and repairs across the company to customer hospitals throughout the UK.
- Work closely with Product Development and Regulatory to develop test protocols to assist device development, ensuring device compliance with applicable standards.
- Maintain associated documentation for testing and calibration
- Routine testing of incoming goods from suppliers as well as company products
- Meet daily service and repair needs across the company.
- Install and validate new equipment.
- Document all inspection, maintenance, and service work, and submit accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participate in site surveys and site installations throughout the UK as required.
- To apply for this role as Medical Device Test & Service Engineer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
• Medical device engineering / testing is highly desirable
• Ability to read and understand technical standards and test protocols
• Ability to understand electrical and mechanical equipment/instrument specifications
• Demonstrable understanding of basic engineering.
• Engineering workshop skills/dexterity.
What should you do next?
This Medical Device Test & Service Engineer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a highly successful team within a global medical devices company. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.