Medical Representative, Global Pharma Company, Hereford, Excellent Salary + Package
- This company has a great reputation of offering fantastic career progression and it’s not unusual to speak to someone who has worked there for 10+ years.
- They have a wide range of brands across a number of different therapy areas, from general medicine to specialist care.
- There are a number of blockbuster products in their impressive portfolio and they have a strong future pipeline.
- This role is working in primary care, alongside a Hospital Rep, to drive prescribing through primary care.
- It is a competitive therapy area, but this product is strong competition!
- The role is working an important account for the business and is part of an experienced team.
- You will maximise the potential of your territory and hit sales targets for optimum success and bonus.
- You will be experienced in primary care in Hereford. This role will consider all levels, from someone with 1 year experience or significant industry experience and salary with be reflective of experience.
- You must have a primary care network in place on the territory.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
- You must live on territory or extremely close by.
- You will be bright, enthusiastic and have a record of sales success.
What should you do next?To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.