Medical Sales Representative - Small European Pharma Company - Norfolk & Cambridgeshire, UK - £Competitive Salary + Package
- Our client is small in the UK, with a relatively flat management structure.
- They are extremely people orientated and one of their goals is to enable people to be the best they can be!
- They have a strong presence and an amazing offering in the respiratory arena and have recently ventured into a new therapy area and built a brand new team!
- You will be responsible for driving sales, advocacy and market access through successful interactions with clinicians in primary, secondary care, dispensing practices and some work at CCG level where required.
- The main focus of the roles is likely to be primary care as prescribing of the respiratory product is mainly initiated in a primary care setting.
- You will capitalise on opportunities by influencing key stakeholders, shaping the market and creating the optimum selling environment for the product.
- You will work autonomously on patch, planning your accounts with short, medium and long-term objectives.
- You will be innovative and entrepreneurial in your sales approach to drive the best results.
- As a candidate, you will already be a successful and self-motivated Key Account Manager or Medical Representative that thrives working in a primary care setting.
- You must have current or very recent experience working in respiratory, with key opinion leader and customer relations already established.
- You will ideally have experience working dispensing surgeries.
- Recent history of working in primary care across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire is essential.
- You will understand both the national and local NHS environment and have a strong record of sales success.
What should you do next?
This Medical Sales Representative role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.