Experienced Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications agency - Surrey, England - £35k - £60k, negotiable depending on experience
Full time or 4 days per week part time, can also be based in London
Fun and friendly agency with a global client base and fantastic collaboration opportunities due to their fusion of expertise across Healthcare
- Expertise across market research, industry and communications
- Attractive variety of innovative and creative projects
- Supportive and friendly teams to collaborate with and learn from, with personalised training and support
- Offering a great variety of benefits including bonus scheme, private health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working, adhoc homeworking, 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 days for long service)
- Great company culture with social events and summer/winter meetings
This client are fantastic when it comes to developing roles around the candidate, ensuring you are in a role you can really excel using your current expertise but also where you are challenged and therefore can develop, learn and progress As the Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer you are likely to be responsible for:
- Working on a range of therapy areas, primarily on publications accounts
- Ensuring projects are completed on time
- Liaising with your clients when required
- Mentoring junior team members
To be considered for this Senior / Project Manager vacancy you will be able to demonstrate
- Medical communications agency experience is essential
- Life sciences degree as a minimum
- Experience within publications
What should you do next?
This exciting Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer opportunity won't be around for long, so please apply ASAP with your CV and I will give you a call to discuss the client in more detail to see if they're the right company for you.
This Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an ambitious, supportive and flexible agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or get in touch to hear about any of our other live Medical Communications jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.