Medical Writer - Friendly, Independent Medical Communication Agency - Cheshire or Remote - £Competitive DoE
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer to join an international, independent agency driving continuous improvement in healthcare standards and outcomes through inspirational scientific communications.
This agency has so much to offer, here is just a small snapshot:
- Independent - meaning they have full control over the business with the ability to adapt and grow in line with their ethical values
- Science - be part of a hugely successful team creating the highest standard of scientific communications
- Perks - not only does this agency provide a true work/life balance, they also offer a range of perks such as onsite mindfulness, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexible working, weekly Fika sessions, chillout room with table football, kitchen with seating area
- Benefits - annual bonus, pension scheme with 5% company contributions, healthcare cash back plan for employee and children, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave
- Development - whether you are ambitious looking for quick progression, or happy to produce your best work at your current level, this agency accommodates for both with ongoing support and training (internal and external)
The primary objective of this role is to deliver consistent high-quality writing across a full range of medical communication outputs.
- Writers within this agency also take responsibility for maintaining high quality client service and assist with delivery on specific projects.
- Developing a wide range of assets including publications, meetings and events and digital deliverables.
- Strive to achieve editorial excellence at all times, producing clear, scientifically accurate, grammatically correct written work
- Liaising effectively with client(s), their partners and thought leaders, acting as the primary point of contact according to the requirements of the account.
To apply for this Medical Writer role, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- A proven track record in medical or scientific writing within an agency environment
- A degree in the biological sciences (or equivalent)
- Comprehensive medical knowledge including an understanding of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry and the drug development process.
- Experience of writing across a range of therapy areas and deliverables.
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if this role isn't quite right for you I'd be more than happy to fill you in on other opportunities within Medical Communications. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.