(Senior) Medical Writer - High Science Medical Communications Agency - South Manchester - £competitive DoE
This client is a successful medical communications agency with offices in both Switzerland and the UK (south Manchester). This agency has over 20 years' experience in providing a complete range of medical writing, event management and strategic and marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry. They are in need of an experienced medical writer to join their collaborative team.
This agency is independent and forward thinking; they pride themselves on inciting a company culture that encourages and rewards initiative taking, resourcefulness and enterprise.
- As a Senior Medical Writer at this agency, you would get the opportunity to work on a whole range of projects including publications, training materials, advisory boards, launch campaigns, digital tools and events.
- This agency has around 60 team members split across the UK and Swiss offices.
- While this is a primarily an office-based role, the agency offers flexi hours and the opportunity for some days working from home.
- This agency prides itself on its fantastic company culture, all team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
- This company has industry leading benefits, including 30 days holidays and a performance based annual bonus.
This Medical Writer role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Take ownership and responsibility for content development and delivery of medical education and communication projects
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda, meeting content and printed/digital materials
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to innovative "out of the box" solutions for medical writing projects
To apply for this (Senior) Medical Writer opportunity, our client was hoping for applicant with the following skills and experiences:
- PhD, MD, or MSc in medicine, life or health sciences.
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Medical Writer within a medical communications agency.
- Confident, proactive and client-oriented team player
- Proven ability to lead projects in a motivating way and manage capacities effectively
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, fluency in German is beneficial
What should you do next?
This (Senior) Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work as part of a forward-thinking, innovative and collaborative team working on a whole range of exciting and varied projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to chat through any other Medical Writer jobs I'm currently working on.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.