Medical Writer - Global full-service agency with a strong medical communications / medical education division - Buckinghamshire, London or Oxford - Salary DOE + bonus & benefits
This international, industry leading medical communications agency have a fantastic, varied opportunity for a Medical Writer to work across symposia, congress, internal medical affairs and strategy
Working with 90% of the world's 40 top pharmaceutical companies, they work across a broad range of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases and specialist medicines.
- Pride themself on their friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities
- Offer a highly competitive benefits package including 29 days annual leave, 4pm Friday finishes, private medical cover and enhanced parental leave
- Truly value their staff and this focus is reflected in their impressive retention rates
- Offer fantastic career progression potential with opportunities across wider teams and business units
As the Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending conferences/ advisory board meeting and develop the first draft of report for review.
- Ensure line manager and accounts team are continually updated on project process.
- Develop an understanding of the various client brands and disease areas
- Undertake or direct research into therapy areas as needed
To be considered for this Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months medical communications agency experience is essential
- Life sciences degree, ideally PhD or MsC
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global agency who are leading the way in the medical communications space, offering exceptional training and career progression.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.