Medical Writer – Independently Owned Medical Communications Agency – London, Manchester or Cheshire with homeworking flexibility– ~£30-39k DOE + bonus + benefits
Open four doors with just one application, as this growing agency expand four of their internal teams.
One of the best reputations in the industry and an almost unlimited scope for career growth, this agency offer fantastic training and support including a Specialist learning and development division (courses, lunch & learns, workshops etc.)
- Work with 24 of the top 25 global pharma companies
- Supported by a substantial studio team
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- Benefits: bonus (up to 10%), season ticket loans, Health Shield Cash Plan, income protection (75%), enhanced sick pay, retail & restaurant discount scheme, 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 3 years.
As the Medical Writer you will have the opportunity to work on:
- A wide variety of therapy areas, including Respiratory, Oncology, Immuno-Oncology, Diabetes, Virology, Neurology, Immunology, rare diseases and not-for-profit malaria
- Deliverables including medical affairs, commercial work, publications, digital and meetings/events
- This client can accommodate writers who wish to focus on writing, as well as those who enjoy being client facing
To be considered for this Medical Writer vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as an Associate Medical Writer and/or Medical Writer in a medical communications agency setting is essential
- Life sciences degree, PhD or MSc preferred
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; with just one application you have the choice between four internal teams who each offer something different.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.