Senior / Medical Writer (Healthcare Advertising) – Healthcare Advertising Agency – London – £Salary DOE + Flexible Working
**Ready to conduct interviews and on-board remotely**
Following an extremely successful year, this global healthcare advertising agency is seeking an experienced Medical Writer to join their close-knit, supportive and ambitious team.
A truly people-centred agency, whether that’s their team, their clients or ultimately the patients they are trying to help…this healthcare advertising agency puts people at the heart of what they do. Offering both the feel of an independent agency with a fantastic company culture that is friendly and supportive, they also benefit from being part of a network which offers security and added value.
- Global agency with a family-feel and a focus on offering great work/life balance
- Fantastic variety of client accounts covering RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health
- Supportive team who work closely together to produce the best work, to the highest standard
- An agency that produces award-winning work and had a great reputation in the industry
- In-house services to produce cutting edge and powerful work across a range of media
As a Medical Writer at this healthcare advertising agency, you will enjoy a varied workload across a range of RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health accounts to create an array of content for both cutting edge digital solutions through to classic print work:
- Varied workload producing content across RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health advertising campaigns and projects
- Handling and translating scientific data specific to a range of audiences and purposes in line with specific client briefs
- Working closely with the account handling team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Handling conflicting demands and a busy workload with the ability to prioritise effectively to ensure high-quality work is produced on time and effectively
This Medical Writer opportunity would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience working within healthcare advertising with the ability to hit the ground running.
- 1-2 years’ medical writing experience within an agency setting
- An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair for creating engaging content
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior / Medical Writer based in London but offering flexible/remote working options. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.