Medical Writer or Medical Copywriter - Medical Communications Agency - Central Manchester with flexible homeworking - £NEG
Move away from the traditional, quiet med comms agency into a creative, fun and lively environment in the heart of Manchester, with the biggest and best benefits package in the industry.
350-person agency who don't work on your traditional medical communications projects
- Short walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations
- Homeworking flexibility long term
- Great reputation boasting significant multi-million-pound accounts
- Relaxed culture, casual dress and office dogs
- Fantastic opportunities to progress or move into different teams
- Recognition awards for hard work: spa days, hotel stay, meals out, football tickets etc.
- Core Benefits: bonus, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity/paternity, healthcare, sabbatical opportunities, pension, increasing holiday allowance buy 10 additional days.
- Softer benefits: breakfast club, weekly fruit, coffee machines, free eye tests, yoga/meditation sessions, running/football club, early finish Fridays (summer), late start Mondays (winter)
As a Medical Writer / Medical Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
- Producing innovative, world class content for revolutionary, first in class pharmaceutical products
- Working collaboratively with internal teams including Account Management and Studio
- Mentoring Associate Medical Writers
- Working across various therapy areas which may include Oncology, Dermatology, Paediatric Vaccines, HIV and more
To be successful in joining this amazing, forward thinking agency as a Medical Writer or Medical Copywriter, you will need to demonstrate:
- Medical Writing experience in a medical communications agency is essential
- Ability to quickly learn new therapy areas
- Ambition and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This vacancy won't be around for long, so please apply ASAP with your CV and I will give you a call to discuss the client and Med Comms vacancy in more detail.
This Senior Medical Writer / Medical Copy Writer role is not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the most well-known agencies in the industry who offer the best combination of work and fun… To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.