Medical Writing Manager - Leading CRO – London with some remote working - £competitive basic salary, pension, healthcare
This is an exciting chance opportunity to work for a market-leading CRO based at their site in London. You’ll be responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands-on, taking responsibility for the more advanced writing tasks.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful CRO based in central London. With a genuine passion for science, this CRO conducts adaptive clinical trials across multiple therapy areas.
- Market-leading CRO
- Working across various therapy areas including (but not limited to) CV, Respiratory, Women’s Health, Diabetes.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
- Excellent transport links, 3mins walk from the nearest tube stop
The Medical Writing Manager will be responsible for a small team of experienced medical writers whilst reaming hands-on, taking the lead with more advanced writing tasks for various clinical trials.
- Manage a small team of Writers, providing guidance and support where required as well as delegating work to the team
- Remain hands-on, picking up various writing tasks such as CSRs, Investigative Brochures, Clinical Protocols, Adverse Event reports, sections of SOPs, Informed Consents, etc
- Be the point of contact internally and externally for all medical writing queries. Manage and provide feedback internally to senior stakeholders
To apply for this role as Medical Writing Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample medical (regulatory/clinical) writing experience
- Phase I clinical trial experience
- Previous management experience
- Strong record of first author academic publications (at least 5)
- Educated to Masters or Ph.D. level
What should you do next?
This Medical Writing Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global CRO. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Medical Writing jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.