National Sales Manager, global pharma, ideally based South East, highly competitive salary + package
A unique opportunity to join a highly regarded pharma company to build a new team.
This role is working for a medium sized global pharmaceutical company with a fantastic product portfolio and a strong pipeline.
- There is some impressive longevity in this company, and they have a reputation in the market for being a great place to work.
- They have an impressive product portfolio, a number of different business units and a new launch next year.
- This National Sales Manager role provides a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded pharma company.
- This role will require you to build a brand-new sales team, including RBMs and specialist care KAMs UK wide.
- You will create a solid strategy to bring a new product to market in specialist care to achieve and exceed expectations.
- You will create a fantastic team culture and lead your new team to success!
- You must already have experience in a National Sales Manager role within specialist pharma.
- You will ideally have experience in the biologics arena, or if not, specialist secondary care.
- You will have current 2nd line management experience.
- You will be a fantastic leader, focused on people development and creating an outstanding team culture.
- You will ideally have experience building a new team and bringing a new product to market.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This National Sales Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.