Nurse Advisor – Global CRO – North East/Gateshead – competitive salary plus car allowance - 9 month FTC
Leading global CRO focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. They have been delivering Nurse and Healthcare programmes in the UK for over 35 years working with all major pharmaceutical companies and the NHS directly. And they are proud to support the Covid-19 Infection Survey in which you will be a part of.
- Great benefits package and salary.
- Car allowance and mileage
My client a global CRO are seeking to recruit Experienced Registered Nurses to support and manage their Study Project. The study operates within a community setting and you will be part of a team of Nurses and Healthcare workers in the field whose roles are to take blood and swab tests from study participants.
- Ensuring your team carry out clinical procedures correctly and effectively, including viral swabs and phlebotomy.
- Providing continual support to ensure team KPIs and metrics are delivered.
As a Field Manager at IQVIA you need to be/have:
- A qualified nurse with current registration.
- Experienced in phlebotomy, venepuncture.
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently
- A great attention to detail, exceptional IT and administration skills
- Flexible, professional approach
- Eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Current full UK driving licence (no more than 6 pts.)
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.