Nursing Advisor – Global CRO Company - 9 month contract - North West - £Competitive salary and car allowance
Multiple roles available in Manchester, Liverpool, Bradford and Lancashire
This well-established Global CRO company are the forefront of Human Data Science. They are constantly striving to use the latest technologies to produce unparalleled data to help customers in their current situations and for future advancement.
This role is a 9-month full time contract for registered nurses to assist in a COVID 19 study with schools. You would be using your expertise to oversee the Study Worker in taking swaps and pin prick blood tests, offering your support and advise to any clinical questions. There would also be a requirement to support out with the schools, conducting the swabs/bloods in other establishments. The main function of the role is to support and guide the study.
- Must be a registered Nurse with NMC pin
- You must be very flexible and willing to conduct the swabs/pin prick blood tests in other establishments in between school visits
- You must have a driving licence
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to support children working with the teacher
- You must be highly organised, very responsible and ensure quality
What should you do next?
This Nursing Advisor role is a great opportunity which will be rewarding and interesting. I am working on the role now so please get in touch ASAP, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.